Quick Tips on Uploading Files:
- We can work with files from most PC or Mac programs.
- Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format is highly recommended but not required.
- If your documents use special fonts, you can upload these as separate files (or all in a ZIP file).
- Our servers can accept files sizes with a limit of 250MB. However, there are Internet variables out of our control which may affect the integrity of a single very large file over an extended period of upload time. The maximum file sizes we suggest here have been proven to work the best. For files larger than 250MB, we can arrange FTP transfers (no limit).
- Recommended maximum file sizes per upload:
Modem: 30 megabytes/total of three files
DSL/Cable: 140 megabytes/total of three files
T1 or higher: 200 megabytes/total of three files
- Typical high-speed uploads average between 40-50 seconds/megabyte but may take longer depending on web network traffic and other factors.
- You may combine several small files into a Zip file that stays close to the recommended sizes.
- If your file is too large, try to break it into smaller segments or call/email us for assistance.
Call for assistance: 1-877-768-0231